Notes from Bill Bertenshaw, president
As all of you are aware, the spread of the Coronavirus has made significant changes in all of our plans.
Following is the latest news regarding our club activities.
1. The March 14 luncheon was cancelled — The speaker has been re-scheduled for the Nov. 14th luncheon
2. FFI has cancelled ALL Journeys until after May 31
3. Cedar Rapids Journey to FFNM has been cancelled
4. The Wine and Cheese event scheduled for April 27 is cancelled
5. Penticton-Okanagan, Canada, club has cancelled our club planned Outbound Journey to them
6. Our Outbound Journey to Saskatoon, Canada, is scheduled for June 18-25. All preliminary arrangements have been made and Saskatoon is hoping that the threat of the virus will have passed and they can host us. Diane Rand, Phil Moskal and Lori Enright are our Journey Coordinators and are staying current with the situation and in contact with Saskatoon.
7. Nancy Galbraith is our Journey Coordinator to Bristol, England, September 9-16. No specific information on that trip at this time
8. Greater Hamilton – Burlington, Canada, is scheduled to visit us October 21-28 and go to Phoenix for their 2nd week. This is a firm trip and we NEED A JOURNEY COORDINATOR.
9. FFI has sent our club their Domestic Journey assignments for 2021. They are Outbound: Southern New Jersey, USA, and Inbound: National Capitol Area.USA
The club will be in touch when there is more news.
Bill Bertenshaw President
Please make your reservations no later than Tuesday, March 10, 2019, by calling or texting Berta Wagstaff at 710-4448 or emailing her at email@example.com.
PLACE: Ramada Midtown (formerly Hotel Eleganté )
ADDRESS: 2020 Menaul Blvd. NE
DATE: Saturday, March 14
TIME: 11:30 am
>COST: $15.00 per person (Checks, made out to FFNM, are preferred)
NOTE: The Club must pay the hotel for all reservations. If you make a reservation and do not attend, you will be billed $15.00 for each reservation.